• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWC 23 Fat XI

DriveClub

International Regular
There have been quite a few fatsos playing this world cup. More than the last world cup at least.

1. Rohit
2. Johnny Bairstow
4. Angelo Mathews

11. Lahiru Kumara

Please add to the list if there are more.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Skinny-fat Ravi Ashwin played a game, Kuldeep same category
Temba Bavuma & Lungi Ngidi's arses
Fakhar Zaman still a big boi I can't remember?

I don't know any of the Bangladesh or Afghanistan players but usually they have a few pushing the numbers on the scale

DriveClub

International Regular
Skinny-fat Ravi Ashwin played a game, Kuldeep same category
Temba Bavuma & Lungi Ngidi's arses
Fakhar Zaman still a big boi I can't remember?

I don't know any of the Bangladesh or Afghanistan players but usually they have a few pushing the numbers on the scale
There was an afghan opener or keeper who was proper tubby. Not sure where he went. Also an Irish opener balbirnie?

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Agree. Not surprising though as they just watch cricket, sit down, and eat.
This is another perfect opportunity to relay the time I saw Ian Smith pop down from the commentary box at Uni Oval to get 3 hot dogs, which I presumed were for him and his fellow commentators. Minutes later, I found out they weren't.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Saw Jimmy Pattinson the other day scoring a hundred in grade cricket, geez he's been in a luscious paddock since stepping away from the professional game.

DriveClub

International Regular
Updated Fat XI

1. Rohit
2. Johnny Bairstow
3. ODowd
4. Angelo Mathews
8. Ashwin
9. Van der Merwe
11. Lahiru Kumara

Another fattie Hasaranga misses out because he's not playing in this world cup. Sri lanka has quite a few fatties in their squad. They must hate dieting

DriveClub

International Regular
Angelo Mathews is not fat. Some jerseys can be misleading ..If you check his Instagram page the dude is in decent shape
You're right, he must be wearing a really tight Jersey or borrowed someone else's Jersey since sl ran out of jerseys with all the injury replacements

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Is this thread politically correct in this day and age? Imagine if we were making a team of women along these lines.

Last edited: