• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Ranks the Bowlers

adharcric

International Coach
Barnes - 19
Hadlee - 11
McGrath - 10
Ambrose - 8
Akram - 3
Muralitharan - 2
Lillee - 2
Grimmett - 2
Wisden - 2
Warne - 2
O'Reilly - 1
Younis - 1

adharcric

International Coach
Vote for #3 bowler of all-time

Barnes wins it rather comfortably in the end.

1. Malcolm Marshall
2. Sydney Barnes

The vote for the #3 bowler of all-time begins now.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
1) CEL Ambrose
2) Waqar Younis

Big Curtly was McGrath, essentially but quicker and cooler and Waqar in his pomp was the best I've seen. His toe-crushing inswinging 90mph+ yorker seemingly delivered at will was a thing of destructive beauty.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1) CEL Ambrose
2) Waqar Younis

Big Curtly was McGrath, essentially but quicker and cooler and Waqar in his pomp was the best I've seen. His toe-crushing inswinging 90mph+ yorker seemingly delivered at will was a thing of destructive beauty.
Agree with you on 100% of that. My exact reasons for having exactly the same selections. :thumbsup: