• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**CW Contracts**

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
im hardly shocked not to get a contract, still doesnt mean it wont hurt though...

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Loony BoB said:
You won't get a contract until you've played an international game at test / ODI (senior) level.
What about Dan Cullan?

Well then, more thousands I need, More dismassals I need! Hopefully, we'll get more than the 1 colt on that list!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Stunned at getting a contract, and thank the selectors for letting me know that I am still in their thoughts...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Dizzy #4 said:
What does a guy need to get a contract? Or Am I eligable coz I'm in the U19's? Coz I just got 2 consective thousands, how much more do I need?
Well, for a start, you need to be in contention for playing in the full International side.

In case you're either living under a rock - or, as, let's be honest is quite likely, you were unable to see past your own ego - Dan Cullen has just been called up to Australia's ODI side. You are neither in the Test squad, ODI squad, or 'A' squad.

There are also four wicketkeepers already contracted in Mørk, Mamesh, Young and Chaulk, so unless you want to tell everyone which of those you think don't deserve a contract, I suggest you button it and let your performances do the talking rather than further antagonising everyone else in the country.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Neil Pickup said:
There are also four wicketkeepers already contracted in Mørk, Mamesh, Young and Chaulk, so unless you want to tell everyone which of those you think don't deserve a contract
But Neil, you're forgetting that none of them have taken 5 wickets in Grade cricket this season!

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Interesting. Surprised at even getting a Secondary Contract, given the circumstances.

Good stuff Mr Hoy - bar tab on you now?
haha your not on welfare yet are you? :p

Well done to the other guys that have got contracts.:)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
roseboy64 said:
Me too except not RFM.
You started as an offspinner and then converted to seam. It's hardly realistic that you would convert from offspin to fast bowling, so you've been fast-medium your entire career. Took you a while to notice. :-O

bryce

International Regular
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
You started as an offspinner and then converted to seam. It's hardly realistic that you would convert from offspin to fast bowling, so you've been fast-medium your entire career. Took you a while to notice. :-O
And me?:p

cricketboy29

International Regular
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Hard to believe someone can be that oblivious, though i must say i remember reading Rose as RF.:laugh: :ph34r:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
It's that earlier this season I saw RF. I know it's RFM truly just wondering.