• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**CW Contracts**

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Dissapointed to not get a Contract, but with only 4 spots available per team i think the 4 reds are well deserving before me anyway.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Was hoping to get a contract as I was around the international team a bit last season, but there's only so many places obviously.

Just got to perform more consistently at domestic level.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was hoping to get a contract as I was around the international team a bit last season, but there's only so many places obviously.

Just got to perform more consistently at domestic level.
As Blue captain, I'm thrilled that you didn't get a contract. :p

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Frankly amazed to get a contract. :) The OD games against Pakistan were a great success for me, but this has come far sooner than I could ever have hoped.

Thanks to the selectors, well done to the others selected and hard luck to the others that were close.

PY

International Coach
Very disapointed not to get a contract. But, I've been in this situation before and will fight my way back.
Ditto, after a fairly decent last season too but the selectors make decisions, we just have to prove them wrong! :cool:

Well done on everyone who received one, some exciting young talent in those names.