• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

County Championship 2012 Selector

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think the updated was needed Howe_zat :)

I, as a stupid person, was getting quite confused.

I think this maybe my first and only draft.....

Howe_zat

Audio File
Think the updated was needed Howe_zat :)

I, as a stupid person, was getting quite confused.

I think this maybe my first and only draft.....
Usually, it's advantageous to have an update on each page to make it easier to check where things stand, especially if a poster is just taking a quick look on their phone.

If you'd like to veto such things, your request will be acknowledged.

Last edited:

fredfertang

Jason Roy
Alex Hales
Wayne Madsen
Chesney Hughes
James Vince
Jonny Bairstow

Tom Smith
Glen Chapple
Simon Kerrigan
Luke Fletcher

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Shortly to disappear to a BBQ in a rib-tickling display of defiance of both the weather and common sense, so unless C96 & grecian pick in the next 5 mins there'll be some delay until I log on arseholed much later.

grecian

Well, I'm off to bed, so I can wait no longer, I'll just say I'd Like DiVenuto or if he's gone Adams of Hants please:)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
My final XI looking like this then:

1) Sam Robson
2) Chris Nash
3) Rob Key*
4) Zander de Bruyn
5) Paul Collingwod
6) Darren Stevens
7) Craig Kieswetter+
8) Ian Blackwell
9) Rikki Clarke
10) Steve Harmison
11) Steve Kirby

Pretty chuffed with the batting and the seam depth there, tbh. Nash not an awful second spin option either, especially in the limited overs stuff.

grecian

Usually, it's advantageous to have an update on each page to make it easier to check where things stand, especially if a poster is just taking a quick look on their phone.

If you'd like to veto such things, your request will be acknowledged.
Umm, I wasn't being sarcastic, I was saying it was genuinely a good thing:unsure:

Anyway tempted to go for Ervine, but that would be rather over-egging the all-rounders, so.

So Jim Troughton, lots of Jims in the team.

1. Tres
2. Di venuto
3. Ali
4. Hildreth
5. Troughton
6. Allenby
7. Foster
8. Trego
9. Henderson
10 Vaas
11 Brooks

Last edited: