• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Champions League T20 2014

GGG

State Captain

Why is the speech bubble coming out of his ear and why is it grammatically incorrect.

I could ****ing murder a curry right now.
Haha spoiled brat if it is true but the site looks suspiciously like a tabloid.

GGG

State Captain
Here is the answer to the grammatically incorrect text in the speech bubble.

Last edited:

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Surely Watling must replace Ronchi for NZ in LO? He just looks so high quality.

(in comparison)
Ronchi has been excellent at 7 in both short forms for NZ.

He's got really good safe go-to shots he can pull off safely from almost ball one (e.g his pinpoint straight hit).

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
ND are just killing it. Williamson and Watling, Southee and Boult, feels just like watching the blackcaps at times.

As much as i would like ND to go all the way to the end, i just feel they are Daniel Vettori short of a dominating bowling line up, and Corey Anderson short of a batting unit that can put 200 on the board regularly.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
yeah i am sure the ECB wouldnt want to lose ALL that income from the 50 people who go to watch county cricket games...
It's not the income that's the problem it's the fact that they physically can't play the full schedule in any less time as its already a cramped season.

TazmanianDevil

Cricket Spectator
Has anybody a good alternative for Cricket Exchange to betfair? Matchbook has no Traffic for Cricket and betdaq doesn t offer their Lines in Germany. Thank You!

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
I wonder what is the temptation for T20 sides to hand Andre Russell the ball. Dreadful strike rate, sky-high economy. Yes, he can bat, but with over a 100 innings of mediocrity, fielding sides shouldn't hand him the ball. All of TenDo, Yusuf, Surya Yadav are far better, having bowled in as many innings as Russell.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
99% sure Narine chucks. No one can be that good at T20. Remember his wicket maiden in the super over? fmd.

Howsie

International Captain
ND are just killing it. Williamson and Watling, Southee and Boult, feels just like watching the blackcaps at times.

As much as i would like ND to go all the way to the end, i just feel they are Daniel Vettori short of a dominating bowling line up, and Corey Anderson short of a batting unit that can put 200 on the board regularly.
Yeah, we need to play Santner from here on out IMO. Kuggeleijn has been poor and Styris will get hit eventually. He's a proper all arounder so he's good enough to bat a seven.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
I knew the Parker Report generation would see it that way. :p

Cue the socially progressive, science-is-okay youngster (Hendrix) to defend.