• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Champions League T20 2014

YorksLanka

International Debutant
I don't really know the Indian domestic schedule very well, but could it not be delayed a month to involve English teams?
or couldnt the ecb change its domestic schedule to allow their teams to compete now that they are bedroom buddies with the bcci?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I don't really know the Indian domestic schedule very well, but could it not be delayed a month to involve English teams?
Well it's technically not an Indian domestic tournament although the way it's so stupidly biased towards the Indian teams does make it appear that way.

It did used to take place in October, but was moved after a couple of series for some reason.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
or couldnt the ecb change its domestic schedule to allow their teams to compete now that they are bedroom buddies with the bcci?
When do you propose they put the games then, March? There's already too packed a schedule without compressing it any further.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
When do you propose they put the games then, March? There's already too packed a schedule without compressing it any further.
yeah i am sure the ECB wouldnt want to lose ALL that income from the 50 people who go to watch county cricket games...

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
If Devcich had run KW out for a diamond I would not have been happy. Staying up especially for a Kane special, really.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
4 consecutive 2s followed by a DLF maximum to end the over. Kane WAFG.

Also Charl Langeveldt is looking a bit worse for wear.

BeeGee

International Captain
ND going well. Sounds like a good deck, so they'll need a big 'un.

Williamson carrying on his good form.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh god, here comes the Neil Broom Scorchers hundred, except with Devcich.

Hesson quick to tell us IPL riches are in Devcich's future.

Shortodds

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Surely Watling must replace Ronchi for NZ in LO? He just looks so high quality.

(in comparison)

Last edited:

GGG

State Captain
Who said you need to play scoops and switch hits in this form of the game to score fast, proper cricket shots and he still strikes at over 200, WAG.