• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Budget Draft v3 - ODI

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Right, the two other active drafts aren’t far off finishing and I had the idea for this years ago and never did anything about it.

Rather than worrying about picking perfectly optimised budgets, I’m going to come up with what I think will work and we will roll with that.

Ultimately we are all playing by the same rules so it’ll be interesting to see how it all comes out in the wash.

Exact figures TBC. Any extra rules you’d like to see implemented, feel free to suggest and I’ll take into consideration.

Register interest below!

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pencil me in, but please elaborate a bit about what this entails.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks. Sounds good. I'm keen.

ataraxia

International Coach
lol at my side last time

1) JHW Fingleton /
2) AF Rae /
3) DG Bradman /
4) GSA Sobers / o
5) SG Law /
6) DR Jardine* /
7) RV Jennings + /
8) JB King o /
9) VAP van der Bijl o
10) FR Spofforth o
11) BS Chandrasekhar o

I recall the pick of Chandra being tighter in terms of runs than wickets.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
lol at my side last time

1) JHW Fingleton /
2) AF Rae /
3) DG Bradman /
4) GSA Sobers / o
5) SG Law /
6) DR Jardine* /
7) RV Jennings + /
8) JB King o /
9) VAP van der Bijl o
10) FR Spofforth o
11) BS Chandrasekhar o

I recall the pick of Chandra being tighter in terms of runs than wickets.
Wow, Bradman and Sobers in the same team with Jardine as captain! And some great names from the should've played (more) tests file.