• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Boxing thread

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Report I read says it boosts testosterone.

Benn's a welterweight by trade and he's stepping up to fight a bloke who campaigns at super-middle, albeit at a catch weight of 157lbs, so one doesn't need to be Miss Marple to join the dots: he's been juicing to pack on extra muscle.

Niall

International Coach
Report I read says it boosts testosterone.

Benn's a welterweight by trade and he's stepping up to fight a bloke who campaigns at super-middle, albeit at a catch weight of 157lbs, so one doesn't need to be Miss Marple to join the dots: he's been juicing to pack on extra muscle.
Frampton went off on it earlier.

Its probably going to happen but I actually might have to cheer on Eubank JR now.

Niall

International Coach
I stand corrected the fight seems off, never thought I'd feel sorry for Eubank JR but oh well.

Hearn has not had a good year has he?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Not sure there was much in it for Eubank aside from money. A potentially dangerous weight loss and scant praise if he won. It was just an awful fight.

Niall

International Coach
Not sure there was much in it for Eubank aside from money. A potentially dangerous weight loss and scant praise if he won. It was just an awful fight.
For him a very easy 5 million so he will be gutted.

Lucas Browne upset because his fight with Dubois is not going to be commissioned. It sucks for him, but ultimately Dubois is going to murder him so stop crying Lucas.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Mildly surprised the board of control won't sanction it.

I mean, yeah Browne's 43 and obviously on the down slope, but he KOed Junior Fa in one round last time out and Fa's no stiff. Took Parker the distance and beat him twice as an amateur.

Dubois would be warm favourite, but Browne has a puncher's chance.

Sure they've sanctioned worse like, say, a super middleweight beating up a welterweight.

Niall

International Coach
Beating FA is impressive but nonetheless this is to big of a step up, he got sparked out by Paul Gallen :-O

Although to be fair Dubois has fought some bums in the past so maybe I am been harsh.

Niall

International Coach
Better than fighting Charr,,but ****ing hell even as a tune up fight ....Chisora for the third time is pretty dire from Tyson.

Hopefully he fights Usyk , Joyce heck anyone somewhat decent early next year .

Niall

International Coach
Sky tried to hype up Marshall to much their as you would expect, Shields handled all her supposed power with ease, was never in doubt whatsoever for me.

Enjoyed the Mayer fight also that was much closer. Rest of the card was rotten but heh 2 good main events nonetheless.

Niall

International Coach
Wilder v Usyk/Joyce next please.

I don't think Eddie will risk Joshua so either of those 2 dudes please.