• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Bash League 2014/15

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Had to jump in on the "**** on McNamara on Twitter" bandwagon. Couldn't help myself.

Might write an article on it tomorrow, tbh.

stumpski

International Captain
Just watching this now on Sky ... we're used to seeing fielders miked up for TV, but I've never seen it done with a batsman before. I know KP was at the non-striker's end, but it can only be a matter of time before they're talking to the batsman on strike as the bowler's running in.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha, the Macnamara Twit stream is amazing. Even pulled 'how many Shield games have you played' out of the holster.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
looks like the fad is over in australia. barely 5000 ppl at the ground for the first game in sydney.
It's on FTA in Australia isn't it? I remember the old C9 and not showing local matches hilarity. They may have a point.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
c10/ca do need to do something about it being on delay in the backwater states though