• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Bash League 2014/15

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh yeah he can certainly still bat - he just sounds like a ****head with some of the stuff he's saying on the mic. Maybe it's just me but it comes off really badly half the time.
Wow, the guy just can't win with some people, he tries to be a little casual and dry while mic'd up & gets criticized. If he was reserved and serious, people would be saying he's arrogant. :wacko:

Maybe it's just me but it comes off really badly half the time.
Nah, there's lots of other haters as well.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
ffs, people are already starting to go on about Pietersen. Seriously Australia, you don't realise how hard you have to try to make sure he doesn't get any more runs. It's really important he fails for the good of my sanity.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Faulkner looks all set to debut for the best fielding side in the world side following that effort

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
So good from Ludes.

Always been an advocate that bowlers actually win you 20/20s. Coming off here.

And yeah Spikey, Feldman has been overlooked even in the trials. Hilariously dumb.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
Oh yeah he can certainly still bat - he just sounds like a ****head with some of the stuff he's saying on the mic. Maybe it's just me but it comes off really badly half the time.
nah i can see where you are coming from, he is always gonna be about the ego but he does back it up with decent performances..for me i would always rather face an opposition without him than with him in the team - personally i think England are missing a trick..

Riggins

International Captain
Sheesh if you're giving them marks the channel 10 crew get 100 and the channel 9 get 0, and that's underselling ch 10. I want to tweet that sentiment at both parties but i'm not sure how to best phrase it.