• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Bash League 2014/15

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sheesh if you're giving them marks the channel 10 crew get 100 and the channel 9 get 0, and that's underselling ch 10. I want to tweet that sentiment at both parties but i'm not sure how to best phrase it.
Probably something along the lines of "Sheesh if you're giving them marks the channel 10 crew get 100 and the channel 9 get 0, and that's underselling ch 10".

LUDEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - DoG if you're reading this - where does this innings rank in all cricket innings please?

ajdude

International Coach
Sheesh if you're giving them marks the channel 10 crew get 100 and the channel 9 get 0, and that's underselling ch 10. I want to tweet that sentiment at both parties but i'm not sure how to best phrase it.
tweet it to brad mcnamara pls

dermo

International Vice-Captain
im still not sold on gilly as a commentator but **** ponting is good, gives really good insight

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Channel 10's commentary are there to talk about the game and explain, not to entertain. They back the product itself to be entertaining enough.

Channel 9 don't have enough faith in the cricketing product to let their commentators do the same.