• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Become a Cricket Web Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
The suspense is killing me...
I doubt they'll be sending out letters to 17 people :).
I think there's gonna be more than 1 appointment. We've recently had 4 Mods deducted - Brendan, Pete, Corey and Simon.
This is not like getting into college :p
How'd yau know? I think there's a good chance rejection emails will be sent, at least to those that are going to be considered seriously.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why? You seem about the most responsible and sensible 16 year old I've ever come across tbh...just a little hormonal at times :p
Given our history of arguments and disagreements then I was surprised that you were putting in a vote of confidence for me, as I pictured you to be the type that holds grudges.

Fiery

Banned
Given our history of arguments and disagreements then I was surprised that you were putting in a vote of confidence for me, as I pictured you to be the type that holds grudges.
Quite the opposite, to me a grudge is a place to park your car

Status
Not open for further replies.