• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of Cricketers - CW's Favorite Cricketer

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I really like them all 3 of them, despite all 3 of them having problems..
1) Fleming - not converting his starts
2) Thorpe - being English and then going to NSW
3) Siddle - Poor Ashes Series.

I'm going to go with Fleming for now, SIddle has a chance of passing Flem.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Great to see the yellow Wiggle doing well here.

Yeah it's uncanny, and it's the only thing that ever occurs to me when my daughter forces me to watch the Wiggles, other than "I don't want to be watching this", "I want to kill them dead" and "where the **** did Captain ****ing Feathersword get that accent?"

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah it's uncanny, and it's the only thing that ever occurs to me when my daughter forces me to watch the Wiggles, other than "I don't want to be watching this", "I want to kill them dead" and "where the **** did Captain ****ing Feathersword get that accent?"
Greg Wiggle (the Fleming lookalike) plays cricket in our district, in the lower grades. Very nice fella actually - my missus plays netball with his sister.

He doesn't bat like Fleming though.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Greg Wiggle (the Fleming lookalike) plays cricket in our district, in the lower grades. Very nice fella actually - my missus plays netball with his sister.

He doesn't bat like Fleming though.
Certainly doesn't. Bowls OK though, played against him a few years ago. Nice guy, did have to put up with quite creative sledging but dealt with it well.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Haha, no. Greg Wiggle doesn't make many starts.

Has a quality collection of Elvis memorabilia though, or so I'm told. Is a genuinely nice bloke, completely unaffected by his success.
Surpassed only by the museum at Graceland apparently.