• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ban announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Wouldn't mind my last one going public, showed more creativity than the standard ones.
What about the current one? I've never been banned from a forum but if I was I certainly wouldn't return.

Are SJS, Richard and Mr Mixedtwit (SP) currently banned or have they finally found something else to do?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
SJS doesn't want to post here anymore. Richard keeps popping up now and again for the odd post.

Last edited:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think he means Mr. Mxypltk or whatever it is. Seen him off and on IIRC.
Do did I at first, with (sp) being spelling.
Break it down and it's Mr Mixed-twit though, and (SP) could be Scaly Piscine.
Corrin seemed to know what he meant anyway :p

Matt79

Global Moderator
Would like a locked ban announcement thread. Part of the point of a ban must surely be to encourage proper behaviour in others, which announcing the general reason why someone was banned would help, and to provide some visibility that it isn't the law of the jungle on here and hence reducing the amount of retaliation.

Fusion

Global Moderator
would like a locked ban announcement thread. Part of the point of a ban must surely be to encourage proper behaviour in others, which announcing the general reason why someone was banned would help, and to provide some visibility that it isn't the law of the jungle on here and hence reducing the amount of retaliation.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.