• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Annoying Cricketers

Valer

First Class Debutant
Pg 2. and no explicit mention of Shane Watson. I'm disappointed.

Last edited:

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Most punchable face Jonny Bairstow by far. Faulkner has a kind of punchable face but he backs it up with insane finishing skills so he's forgiven.

Other annoying candidates:

Stuart Broad
Davey Warner (if he's not in your team)
Rohit Sharma (dude looks half asleep when he plays wtf)
Philander (****ing ****)
Tahir (but his fake cramps during the test series vs Sri Lanka last year made me LOL tbh)

I'd put Raina in there too but his fake throw won me over :wub:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why do people find Raina annoying? He comes off as a great guy tbh.
Yeah he's like an excited kid. Whenever a wicket falls he seems to be the first one to sprint up to the fielder/bowler and jump on top of him.

Don't think I've seen him sledge much either.

By far the most punchable Indian player is the one in my avatar. Such a dick. Would be surprised if any non-Indian thinks otherwise.

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Mashrafe Mortaza - pathetic captain who abuses and disrespects his team mates at the WC. The over rate was slow, and he was to be blamed for that, not the players. And yes, he had given up hopes even before Bangladesh came into bat. His body language was so negative in the last 5-10 overs when India was batting.

His cricinfo pic will make you feel depressed

http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/202300/202345.1.jpg

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He bowled 10 overs despite his knees being ****ed, gotta give him some credit for that.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Mashrafe Mortaza - pathetic captain who abuses and disrespects his team mates at the WC. The over rate was slow, and he was to be blamed for that, not the players. And yes, he had given up hopes even before Bangladesh came into bat. His body language was so negative in the last 5-10 overs when India was batting.

His cricinfo pic will make you feel depressed

http://p.imgci.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/202300/202345.1.jpg
Calm down. These two have the best relation in the team. Taskin from childhood looked up to mashrafe and throughout his younger days starting from under 16s, mashrafe is giving him shadow like protection. It's not like anything you have watched.

mintykip

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Starc. Yeahh he's developed into a menacing and effective fast bowler but ever since those Warne comments his whole aggresive fast bowler routine and chirping away to the batsman just feels so contrived.
To me he still just looks like the lanky geeky kid who hovers around awkwardly at the party in his pinstriped billabong button up and Airwalk shoes.

Antihippy

International Debutant
Just like his bowling skills, his being a wanker skills did not emerge when warne laid into him.

He was a gun bowler and a foul-mouthed dick way before that.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Dhawan is a ****, would punch him if I met him tbh.

Starc's okay, him sledging isn't annoying - especially in ODIs where he's a total gun- unless you're the batsman.

Benn is ****ing annoying too, has pathetic body language and is a **** fielder.

mintykip

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Yeah good point.

Ah well that further strengthens my argument then - he's always been an annoying dick.