• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

9th Match - New Zealand v England

Who will win this match?

• New Zealand

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • England

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm so accustomed to losing the toss 4 out of every 5 times that it hardly bothers me these days. Besides, it's not like losing the toss in a test on a green-top, this pitch shouldn't change much.

Anyone concerned we're bowling first?

_Ed_

Stadium looks fantastic - already the biggest cricket crowd I've seen for ages.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm so accustomed to losing the toss 4 out of every 5 times that it hardly bothers me these days. Besides, it's not like losing the toss in a test on a green-top, this pitch shouldn't change much.

Anyone concerned we're bowling first?
I would've bowled first if I won the toss anyway tbh.

Athlai

Not Terrible

Anyone really concerned we're bowling first?
Na will only really affect Guppy in my opinion. Will likely give Baz a better mindset, and the cake won't care.

Hopefully Boult will be in the wickets early.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Haha crazy stat.

We haven't won at home chasing 280+, and we've won 90% of the time chasing anything less than that. How many times have we conceded 300+ since 2011?

FMD Shane Warne to commentate NZ vs. Eng. BCCI trolling for sure.

Zinzan

Warne & Botham in the com-box with Smithy :cool:

Nice combo, even if each have their slight flaws.

Stace

First Class Debutant
I'm thinking about moving to New Zealand, looks stunning, what's it like for wheelchair accessibility?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Warne & Botham in the com-box with Smithy :cool:

Nice combo, even if each have their slight flaws.
Yeah I may have had a mild whinge on Warney being there, but this has a lot of promise as a combination. All wear their hearts on their sleeves.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Haha crazy stat.

We haven't won at home chasing 280+, and we've won 90% of the time chasing anything less than that. How many times have we conceded 300+ since 2011?

FMD Shane Warne to commentate NZ vs. Eng. BCCI trolling for sure.
Yeah, they need to push that back tbh, clearly sample size issues there.