• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

9th Match - New Zealand v England

Who will win this match?

• New Zealand

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • England

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I'm thinking about moving to New Zealand, looks stunning, what's it like for wheelchair accessibility?
Usually pretty good, although Wellington with all the hills might be a bit tough (although pretty flat in the city centre).

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
This really isn't a 'must win' game for England. Sure it would help to ease the pressure if they do but really we only need to beat Bangladesh, Scotland and UAE.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Usually pretty good, although Wellington with all the hills might be a bit tough (although pretty flat in the city centre).
Yeah, Auckland has the hills issue as well, although our public transport has been upgraded in recent years in terms of wheelchair accessibility and compares pretty favourably with what I've seen in other places.

Stace

First Class Debutant
I'm more of a city guy anyway, might ask you more questions in the future if you don't mind...

Ali is so close to being a world class all-rounder, only needs more experience,.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loose over Southee. Almost seems the right-left batting combination is putting him off a tad.