• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Every run a nail in the coffin here. Even a forty odd run partnership here takes it away

Review that. Outside the line

Edit. Nah looks in line

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
that didn't look out at all.

so it'll be umps call

edit lol that's out

I think it's time for everyone to acknowledge that there was a touch of Nostradamus about Burgey before the day's play started, even if he was accused of being insane at the time.
i stan a old ****

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Denly's 12 3rd top score in the match so far....

Who says it's now a batsmens game.
Funny, thinking about the way test cricket has gone overall recently. I think everyone would agree that conditions have generally been more bowler friendly, but it feels like a lot of the low scores recently are just sue to sheer batting incompetence from teams who can't play overseas and who have sacrificed their techniques on the altar of T20.

This will be close, Warner isn't tall.

a massive zebra

International Captain
Was going off the Sky record sheet, looking at CricInfo they were shot out for 52.

Lowest total Australia have conceded since that infamous Sharjah Test where it was 50 degrees. First total under 100 Australia conceded since that infamous Cape Town Test....
Lindwall 6-20.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
This is exactly the kind of series I wanted tbh. Rubbish batsmen getting owned by world class fast bowlers (harsh in the case of Warner).