• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

33rd Match - England v Bangladesh (9th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought being bounced out by an Ishant 7 for at Lord's was as bad as it could get.

Actually yeah it definitely was.

Teja.

Global Moderator
*****/Athlai, create a thread calling out Flem for his rage the other day.

*****, who are you rooting for in the QF?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh at 3rd position in the table as of now with better nrr than Sri Lanka. Won't finish there in all likelihood.

Athlai

Not Terrible
*****/Athlai, create a thread calling out Flem for his rage the other day.

*****, who are you rooting for in the QF?
Haha I seriously have to go to bed. I have to get up for work in a few hours. Couldn't miss this though.

anil1405

International Captain
A minute's silence for all those who thought England should finish fourth so that they can face India in quarters and advance to semi final.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh at 3rd position in the table as of now with better nrr than Sri Lanka. Won't finish there in all likelihood.
No, they have an extra point through the washout (the better NRR is also correct, but not why they're third).

Flametree

International 12th Man
Is there just a rule that the highest scoring batsman on the winning team gets the MOM award? Mushiqur's innings was better and he held a few catches, Rubel and Mashrafe were awesome with the ball... nothing wrong with Mahmudullah obviously but...

jcas0167

International Debutant
Well played Bangladesh, remarkable game. This really is turning out to be a fantastic World Cup. I feel sorry for Buttler & Woakes, that was a superb partnership, but the top order didn't do their job.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some consolation for England I suppose.

According to the points table they're currently 2nd equal in the race for the wooden spoon.