• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

33rd Match - England v Bangladesh (9th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stapel

International Regular
I havent' checked things out, but this means Eng are out and Bangers are through, no matter what happens next, right?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
MoM should've been Rubel.. or even Mushy.. Mahmadullah didn't deserve it as much as the other two.
nah bull****.

The guy scored a hundred to set up the game for his team.

Had anyone from England scored a hundred they would have won.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Oh this interview is really tough to watch. Morgan looks like he's desperate to get away from the cameras so that he can just go and have a cry in peace.

Spikey

Hey NSW bois, Nev just reminded me that our ole coach Chandika is the Banga coach. So in a way this victory only happened because of mighty NSW

Zinzan

Morgan's a lovely guy, but doesn't strike me as a skipper.

Doesn't mean he's not a good leader in his own right, but he's no front-man. Little too meek.