• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

33rd Match - England v Bangladesh (9th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
WAR GAMESSSSSSSSssssssssssssssss
After this post, I read this post:

yeah i dunno what to say here except that if an american made that mistake it'd be on youtube and we'd all have a good time laughing at it
as 'American Male'. Now I have the song stuck in my head. **** you Jono you ****.

Sledger was nothing to do with it ffs you just brought him up for no reason
Continuing the build to WarGames IMO.

I thought it was pretty poor quality trolling really. Sledger and GIMH are easy bait, and so the "waaaaah" line appears to have reaped dividends, but let's be honest that was the equivalent of a Bangladeshi quick unerringly sticking the ball outside off stump until Bell edges one - embarrassingly easy.

What I'd like to see more of is trolling like pointing out that England managed to lose to effectively a 10 man Bangladesh, given that Kayes was in the team. You need to aim higher, Jono. You need to successfully bait less nippy prey than GIMP and Sledger.

Also, whilst on the subject of nippy, did anyone notice Hussain's over-liberal use of the word nip in commentary yesterday. "Oooh, this Bangladeshi seamer's nipping it about hoping to nip one off the edge - clearly a bit of nip in the air tonight." Methinks Mr. Hussain had nips on the brain.
Schiavone: "HEATH DAVIS IS THE THIRD...erm...FIFTH MAN!"
JR: "BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY, HEATH DAVIS! HEATH DAVIS! HEATH DAVIS!"

WarGames 2015:
GIMH, sledger, Furball, Samuel_Vimes and HeathDavisSpeed
vs.
Jono, Agent Nationaux, Pratters, duffer and OverratedSanity

Dan as the special guest referee, obvs.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
@Dan;

AN and Heef included in War Games? Random or is there a backstory?

edit: Spikey hard done by.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
After this post, I read this post:

as 'American Male'. Now I have the song stuck in my head. **** you Jono you ****.

Continuing the build to WarGames IMO.

Schiavone: "HEATH DAVIS IS THE THIRD...erm...FIFTH MAN!"
JR: "BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY, HEATH DAVIS! HEATH DAVIS! HEATH DAVIS!"

WarGames 2015:
GIMH, sledger, Furball, Samuel_Vimes and HeathDavisSpeed
vs.
Jono, Agent Nationaux, Pratters, duffer and OverratedSanity

Dan as the special guest referee, obvs.
idek with this is about but it sounds vaguely Yank and fake

cnerd123

likes this
Looks like the WWE caught wind of this thread and decided to join in on the fun

Cricinfo said:
"He's gonna look like England after Bangladesh got a hold of 'em." - WWE commentator JBL can't resist a dig at England when commentating on English wrestler Bad News Barrett

Energetic

U19 Cricketer
Told you BD had a good chance of beating England. Don't forget they did this in Australian conditions on a pitch which wasn't turning. So you would think on turning pitches in their conditions, Bangladesh would be favourites. Also their pacers looked quicker than England's lol

paulted

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Wish Jimmy A was as good as HE thinks he is. Total poser. Ian Bell is a good TEST player but he's no one day player.