• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final | Ind vs Eng | Adelaide, 10 Nov 2022

Sunil1z

International Regular
And India hasnt been exposed to the sheer magisterial talent and batsmanship of Harry Brook!

P.S Think Brook will made a score. Will actually justify his place and make a 60 (35)
Actually he flopped badly vs IND in the bilateral T20 series and averaged 18 in 3 matches.
But why did you take slippy seriously? ?

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Actually he flopped badly vs IND in the bilateral T20 series and averaged 18 in 3 matches.
But why did you take slippy seriously? ?
Mate it's just a gut feel. Think Brook will turn it on and make a solid contribution. That's all

Lol I was just bantering about Slippy's remark

Sunil1z

International Regular
Mate it's just a gut feel. Think Brook will turn it on and make a solid contribution. That's all

In one match any one can play a match winning knock. So I won’t be surprised at all.

Last edited:

mackembhoy

International Debutant
See it's going to be a used pitch. For a semi final of a global tournament seems a bit village to me.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

His BBL stats would suggest he isn't really suited to Aus conditions. Albeit a pretty small sample size tbf to him.

White Ball

State 12th Man
I think India are pretty strong favourites here based on both teams form coming into this match also the fact we beat England this summer in their own back yard.

But as ever with two strong teams it will come down to a few factors on the day.

cnerd123

likes this
Can't see us winning this.

England bat too deep. Our bowling is at it's most potent with the new ball. Even if we reduce them to 50/5 they can still recover to score 160+

Our batting is too reliant on Kohli and SKY, and traditionally our Top 3 does **** all in ICC KO matches

The only way this is an India win is if we bowl first, reduce the top order to rubble, and hold on to keep England below 170. Then Kohli and SKY kill the chase. Otherwise England have this no matter what.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@Burgey
What is your reading of this match ?
It’s like the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact. Nothing good can come of it.

I feel like England has better depth in batting - Axar Patel at six or seven will bite India on the arse at some point. Not sure the short boundaries at Adelaide will favour their spinners either. Even mi****s carry Adelaide by miles square of the wicket

Then again, Kohli and Yadav are in fantastic touch and Arshdeep has been very good. You would surely want more out of Rohit up front. He’s been ordinary til now but if he gets them a platform india will probably win. And as we all know, England never seen a batsman like KL Rahul.

It’s a bit of a lottery at this stage but I’m hoping india win. Won’t be surprised if England does though. Will say india by a dozen or so

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
For the sake of Cricket, and as a partial recompense for their past transgressions, both real and imagined, England need to throw this game so we can have a Ind vs Pakistan final. Even I, notorious hater of all limited overs nonsense, may watch that game.