• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Semi Final | Ind vs Eng | Adelaide, 10 Nov 2022

Hurricane2

U19 Cricketer
I better not make three. You could sue me for that for the record.
I looked around for a "dislike" button to wind you up with, upon not finding one, went with like instead.

Is your team the Tigers by the way. The only team the Warriors surpassed this year?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I looked around for a "dislike" button to wind you up with, upon not finding one, went with like instead.

Is your team the Tigers by the way. The only team the Warriors surpassed this year?
My father's businesses used to have an annual rugby league tipping comp. Prize for last was a case of beer, so one bloke used to tip properly for 5-6 weeks and then give up early if he wasn't doing well and deliberately come last to make sure he took something away from it.

Wests did not do this, but it'd be a good comeback to your post if they did.

Ashes81

State Vice-Captain
I think England are marginal favourites but the loss of Malan is a big blow. He's the glue that often holds the innings together and he's an underrated part of our T20 set up.

Presumably Phil Salt will come in, he's much more of a hitter than Malan and it was only Hales' record in Australia that kept Salt out of the side. But to come in for a semi final is tough but if he gets a start, he is dangerous.

India have relied alot on Kohli and Yadav and they will hold the key to their innings. If they fire, they'll be tough to beat.

I'm going for England but let's be honest it's a 50/50 game.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
My father's businesses used to have an annual rugby league tipping comp. Prize for last was a case of beer, so one bloke used to tip properly for 5-6 weeks and then give up early if he wasn't doing well and deliberately come last to make sure he took something away from it.

Wests did not do this, but it'd be a good comeback to your post if they did.
TBF coming last in any tipping comp where each call has pretty much 2 outcomes is almost as impressive as winning it.

Which I guess was partly Poos snr's thinking.

What did first win btw? If it's two cases of beer it ticks so many Australian cliche boxes I might just soil myself.

Sunil1z

International Regular
Last time these 2 countries met in a knockout match in ICC tournament, Ishant Sharma saved India.( 2013 CT Final)

Everton Seymour

U19 Debutant
Left Arm seam has been India's Achilles heel in major tournaments of late ..

Think Mitchell Johnson and Starc in CWC 15' , Mohammad Amir CT 17 ..Trent Boult in CWC 19' ...Sam Curran could be England's key to victory

slippy888

International Captain
I don't know how Robit Sharma can make a decent contribution, india would settle for a quick 20 runs from at the moment