• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Semi Final | NZ vs Pak | Sydney, 09 Nov 2022

slippy888

International Captain
It can be a 150 score game both teams are struggling with the bat it looks perfect for a Pakistan win this scenario

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I give NZ 0% chance for this match. Like 1992 WC, 1999 WC, 2007 WT20 , we will see another Pak victory against NZ.
I give us more than a 50% chance. We, at the moment in this tournament, are the better team. If we don't win and don't execute, fine, but it's not worth ignoring we've played better in this tournament and probably have an all-round better side in these conditions. No interest in us playing the underdogs anymore, surely that isn't an option when you make as many knockouts and finals as we have since 2015.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This game should have been played tonight under the total lunar eclipse, which as everyone knows is a transformative spiritual event of rare power and importance.

Plus it would have looked really cool having a blood moon over the world's greatest cricket ground while such an important match was going on.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I'm hoping for either an NZ vs England final or Pakistan vs India final. For whatever reason the other possible WC final combinations don't seem as exciting.

Tbf Pakistan vs India final would be box office, and would be great if Pakistan knocked over India at the MCG.

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
I'm hoping for either an NZ vs England final or Pakistan vs India final. For whatever reason the other possible WC final combinations don't seem as exciting.

Tbf Pakistan vs India final would be box office, and would be great if Pakistan knocked over India at the MCG.
NZ vs India would be kinda good, replay of the world test final and a chance for India to choke again against their tournament bogey team.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
@Fuller Pilch @Flem274*
If NZ beat Pakistan tomorrow then for next 1 month , I am ready to concede that
1. Ross Taylor was better ODI batsman than Tendulkar
2. Bond was better bowler than Kapil in all formats
3. KW is better player than Kohli in all formats
I'm gonna quote this post back at you every time you try to argue that you don't actually have an irrational hatred of or bias against Pakistan.