• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Semi Final - New Zealand v South Africa (24th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm literally dying. Newest bloke at my job. Can't leave desk. Hear people watching game in breakroom crying out. AND CHEERS!

CHEERS!??!

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Yes! Boulty well deserved! But Amla looked so unusually shaky during his stay.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
It looked like the Ronchi drop was down to the ball angling down the leg side, leading to the keeper getting half a step leg side; it's not about reaction times, but the delay built in by having to counter this leg side movement and push back to the off; like a deflected free kick, you know what's happening but you're powerless to stop it.
Yeah they were both very difficult chances and I hope the players out there can recognise that and go back to what they were trying to do before.

Have to feel Boult continues to be a huge chance against De Kock.

BOWLEDEM!!!!!

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Amla's ODI record flatters him so so much. Just can't get myself to rate this guy as high as other successful ODI bats.