• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Semi Final - New Zealand v South Africa (24th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
This may be stating the bleeding obvious, but I get the feeling that this is going to be won by the blokes with the clearest heads.

So far we've had four overs of the kind of panic stations I'm only used to seeing when a fresh crop of Under-10s take the field for the first time every May.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I'm literally dying. Newest bloke at my job. Can't leave desk. Hear people watching game in breakroom crying out. AND CHEERS!

CHEERS!??!
Walk into break room. Declare that you are going to watch the cricket. Other people to admire your panache.

Niall

International Coach
Amla's ODI record flatters him so so much. Just can't get myself to rate this guy as high as other successful ODI bats.
He has never done it in a knockout game in either t20 or ODI cricket. How can people call this guy the best in the world until he sorts that?

cnerd123

likes this
Genuinely feel for the bloke, but terrible planning.

Should've mentioned the planned day of leave at the job interview for mine. ;)

I'd never compromise this.
Yea or just say you are only free to start work in April due to family issues or smth.

Poor form Athlai. You should know better.

Boulthee looking so good.

viriya

International Captain
He has never done it in a knockout game in either t20 or ODI cricket. How can people call this guy the best in the world until he sorts that?
Yea especially considering the streaky but fast start SA got, he should know to buckle down and hang around. Especially since SA is all about going for it at the end when batting first. Disappointing from a guy averaging almost 60 in ODIs.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Yea especially considering the streaky but fast start SA got, he should know to buckle down and hang around. Especially since SA is all about going for it at the end when batting first. Disappointing from a guy averaging almost 60 in ODIs.
Its down to 52 now lol.