• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Semi Final - New Zealand v South Africa (24th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Rumour has it that Dale Steyn will make some sort of announcement after the tournament ends for South Africa.
He did mention casually that this might be his last WC earlier. The guy's only 31 so it would be pretty surprising if he quit ODI's.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
He did mention casually that this might be his last WC earlier. The guy's only 31 so it would be pretty surprising if he quit ODI's.
He has probably reconciled with the fact that he won't end up being a ODI ATG (like Dhoni and test cricket).

It's a shame really, because ending up being a ATG ODI bowler isn't beyond Steyn yet IMO.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
He has probably reconciled with the fact that he won't end up being a ODI ATG (like Dhoni and test cricket).

It's a shame really, because ending up being a ATG ODI bowler isn't beyond Steyn yet IMO.
or just take two five wicket hauls in the semi final and final. sounds delicious

GGG

State Captain
Oh damn got the days wrong, thought Tuesday my time for some reason, going to be knackered tomorrow as I am still suffering since the quarter.

Flem274*

123/5
Mcg will e fine for nz bowlers you spuds

Good luck both teams. Hope to see nz well on top when I check cricinfo at 3

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
100% has not cleared up. Just been up the road and was spitting. Grey as London but without the ****ty accents yeah

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Many thanks all - keep the updates coming. What is the drainage like at Eden Park? My memory is that it is very good.