• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10th Match - Australia v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
My prediction: NZ will finish 5th on NRR with WI pipping them for 4th slot. India, England and Australia will take the other three. Pakistan will finish next to them with just 1 win lesser followed by SA, BD, SL and Afghans.

Grasshopper

State Vice-Captain
I'm looking forward to this game. As a neutral observer with no skin in the game, I hope the Windies thrash Australia to within an inch of their lives.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Would like for the Windies to win but will be surprised if they can reprise recent batting performances against Starc and Cummins. Also the lack of a quality spinner might really hurt them in this game.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Is it right that wins count before they go to run rate? Ties are pretty much not going to happen. So if one team is unlucky enough to have weather interrupt their game twice and end up on same points, then I think it is fairer that they have a chance not governed by the weather and that net run rate should count first. Anyways, this is one of the games Australia needs to win to get into the semis. I still cant get the last two years out of my head and am very worried.

Bahseph

State Captain
Yeah this Windies batting order doesn't fill me with confidence if there's anything in the wicket. Bravo hasn't been good of late but he is a proper batsman. Need him at 3.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
No offence to Ashley Nurse, but Narine would've made this WI team even more of a contender. Bigger loss than Jofra imo

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Probably the most nervous game from an Aus PoV. Which Windies is going to show up?