• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10th Match - Australia v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Bahseph

State Captain
Holder is one of my favorite cricketers around at the moment so I'm in the Windies camp tomorrow, but I honestly can't see them beating Australia. Just don't think there's enough substance in that batting lineup, and while the bowling did well against Pakistan its a little too samey for me.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
As much as I'd love to see a thrilling contest, I kinda think WI are going to get absolutely smashed in this one. Australia's new ball bowling could easily pull their batting apart before they contest even really starts.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would love to see Starc bowl two dots and then an inswinging Yorker to take out Gayle's stumps.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is arguably the most important match for both of these sides. Whoever wins this will likely take the 4th semi finals spot. Should be a cracker. Going to watch the first innings live and the second innings tomorrow morning.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As opposed to Gayle, who's a paragon of modesty and self-effacement on the field.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
This is arguably the most important match for both of these sides. Whoever wins this will likely take the 4th semi finals spot. Should be a cracker. Going to watch the first innings live and the second innings tomorrow morning.
Assuming you have India and England as locks, which is your third semifinals team?

cnerd123

likes this
Gayle 150, Russell 50* off 14, WI bowled out for 420 in 39 overs. Aus finishing on 275/7 in response. Smith with an unbeaten ton.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Excited for this. Honestly the West Indies have always probably been my second favourite team so I'm just glad they have actually been able to put a close to full strength side on the park for once

Daemon

Honestly feel the Windies will just fold in a heap today for a middling-low total.

Finch defo getting nailed LBW by a Cottrell inswinger regardless of what happens.

Burgey

Honestly feel the Windies will just fold in a heap today for a middling-low total.

Finch defo getting nailed LBW by a Cottrell inswinger regardless of what happens.
Finch's front pad is now of Watson proportions.