• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

10th Match - Australia v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Australia are the real dark horses in this WC. They look the most solid out of all teams, other than the Windies surprisingly enough. But WI can be unpredictable; Aus are giving off an unflappable vibe. They should win this one.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia are the real dark horses in this WC. They look the most solid out of all teams, other than the Windies surprisingly enough. But WI can be unpredictable; Aus are giving off an unflappable vibe. They should win this one.
Australia are NEVER dark horses in any Cricket WC.

Mind, if this track is as good as the last game, it may really suit the Windies, especially the short boundaries on certain angles. Just needs a half-hit from their big boys.

Burgey

Match of the tourney so far in prospect. In the unlikely event Australia drop a game on their way to a sixth title, this could well be it. Hopefully a thriller.

Australia by 143.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
I think Australia's bowling attack will be a bit too good for us. Their pacers are superb and they have a collection of them. Not so worried about Zampa tbh, I think Hetmeyer and Pooran might take him to the cleaners.

I just hope for another good performance even if we lose to show that we are a contender.

BeeGee

International Captain
Both teams capable of devastation or capitulation. Toss a coin.

Hoping for some big hitting.

Borges

International Regular
I think Australia's bowling attack will be a bit too good for us. Their pacers are superb and they have a collection of them.
I suppose they will improve dramatically; they have to; but their quicks were quite ordinary against the Afghans.

Top_Cat

Aussies to be bounced out by the WI quicks, Smith a fighting 80, Gayle ****-all, WI pass the total 7-down nicking and snoring their way to the total at 4/over, blueballs liberally dispensed to everyone watching.

Beamer

Please, please, please can they play Pooran ahead of Bravo? I just have a feeling he will light up this tournament if given a chance. He has just so much talent.

Slifer

International Captain
Not gambhiring here but wi have some psychological block when they come up against Australia and South Africa imo. So I expect Australia to win.

Beamer

Is either Gabriel or Roach expected to play tomorrow? I'm predicting Cottrell getting the hammer.
Unchanged lineup I reckon. They like the left arm angle variation as everyone else is right arm and either tall or massive (minus Roach)