• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Top_Cat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Woah, sounds unpleasant. I hope you can sort it out before then. Are you recording an album or just having a general recording session? I'd love to have a listen either way
    Hey, heard you're looking for a new bass player. You're in luck - I spent most of my youth playing this game:

Hits home on both a CW front and cycling one as well. Touching send off and heartened by the fact he saw so much of the world in his short time.
    What's behind the "bat first by default" theory? There's no statistical backing for it, just insignificant evidence that batting first was better pre-war and insignificant evidence that bowling first is better post-war. I haven't bothered to try to check whether it helps you draw games you might otherwise have lost. I think it might, but that would make it a defensive tactic.

I'm sure the conventional wisdom came from somewhere, but if captains weren't incorrectly correlating it with their chances of winning the match, where?
    Dude I am sorry I didn't reply to your FB message yesterday, read it in the middle of the night then went back to sleep meaning to reply in the morning...bah

Hope things are okay...w
    re: job, ever considered working in market research? Most of the better agencies have at least a couple of stats experts and your skills would be immediately transferable.
    Haha, I like the current avatar, although there's something about it that stops me staring at it for longer than 5 seconds...
    Hey mate, yeah I am, got your email the other day was great to hear from you, will get back to it tonight so we can have a proper chat
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…