• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nedum Onuoha is a very good pundit, eloquent, intelligent and knows his stuff, would be nice if he took over from some of the usual suspects on the Beeb, Jenas and Murphy particularly.

grecian

Used To be Exeter's Assistant manager under Tisdale, hadn't heard owt about him, but we sign a lot more black players now, probably a coincidence.

Niall

International Coach
Palace turn into Brazil 1970 v Man U so they will be fine :ph34r:

Tottenham aren't poor and have spent plenty of money over the years, why is Lloris still their 1st choice keeper? He is rubbish.

As I was saying.

United will be very lucky to get top 4 football, when you your primary strikers are Weghorst (LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL) and Martial you ain't going nowhere.

duffer

Isn't Trossard a bit meh? I get why we're doing it but he's seemed bang average every time I've seen him play

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bang average is too far. I'd say he's pretty good but not amazing. Useful signing at the right price.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yeah he's a good player you'll be glad to have when someone's out for a month. Defo not meh.
Pretty much how I see him. If Saka or Martinelli get broken he's a definite step up over our other back up options.

Quite like us to bring in a defensive central midfielder too. We're more or less reliant on Xhaka and Partey avoiding suspensions and injuries respectively, and well, over half a season left...

Seen us linked with Rice, but the prices I've seen mooted are insane, especially for a bloke with 18 months left on his contract. He's good, but not £80m worth of good, IMHO.

Niall

International Coach
Mahrez is pretty much unplayable when in the zone . He's owned the second half.

How on earth did Harry Kane miss a penalty in the world cup when Lloris mug was in goals?:laughing:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It looked like a big mistake at first but on replay the deflection gave him no chance. Neville was talking ****e all night.

I thought he could maybe have done better for their first though.

Niall

International Coach
It looked like a big mistake at first but on replay the deflection gave him no chance. Neville was talking ****e all night.

I thought he could maybe have done better for their first though.

Probably would have gone through his legs without the deflection. The guy has been so bad for years now.

Imagine been his number 2 , going home having to look at your family and ask yourself "how can't I dislodge this mug" :p

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Probably would have gone through his legs without the deflection. The guy has been so bad for years now.

Imagine been his number 2 , going home having to look at your family and ask yourself "how can't I dislodge this mug" :p
Aye, he’s only got a WC winners medal and runners up, Euros runners up, won beat keeper in France a few years, champions league runners up. ****e