• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Yorkshire CCC racism crisis thread

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Also, only a psychopath writes with such clear legible handwriting. My handwritten letter will be more like:

1637206819119.png

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Root will resign as England captain and withdraw from the Ashes. A publicly shamed England side will limp through the series, losing 5-0, unless it rains a lot.

Then they'll all go home for the northern summer and nothing will change.

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
Root will resign as England captain and withdraw from the Ashes. A publicly shamed England side will limp through the series, losing 5-0, unless it rains a lot.

Then they'll all go home for the northern summer and nothing will change.
That's the likely scoreline whether Root plays and captains or not!

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Haven't been on this forum for yonks but had to come back for this.

Ballance and Bresnan....what utter c***s. Ugly fat talentless clowns.

And I can believe Vaughan is a c*** too. Always struck me as a little 'boys club' coward. Heavily overrated player and captain..got way too much credit for 05 Ashes win when really they just had a great team. Hope I don't have to see his wimpy mug on commentary this summer.

I was born in London but moved to Aus at a few months of age...and I am so grateful to my parents.

I couldn't imagine being in that cold, rainy, dreary sh**hole living amongst the conquerors of my ancestors, with their smug attitudes.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year

And I can believe Vaughan is a c*** too. Always struck me as a little 'boys club' coward. Heavily overrated player and captain..got way too much credit for 05 Ashes win when really they just had a great team. Hope I don't have to see his wimpy mug on commentary this summer.

I was born in London but moved to Aus at a few months of age...and I am so grateful to my parents.

I couldn't imagine being in that cold, rainy, dreary sh**hole living amongst the conquerors of my ancestors, with their smug attitudes.
"It's despicable that these people are racist ...also I hate an entire country and all the people there." is an interesting juxtaposition for one post.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

Opportunistic xenophobic drivel. Get the **** out of here. Two wrongs etc etc

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
"It's despicable that these people are racist ...also I hate an entire country and all the people there." is an interesting juxtaposition for one post.
I mean, Nasser Hussein himself said that it's a problem all throughout English cricket.

Some of the accounts I've heard about how much racism has ramped up in the UK over the past few years, is pretty messed up.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Opportunistic xenophobic drivel. Get the **** out of here. Two wrongs etc etc
I'm not saying British people are bad. I'm just saying the history makes it very hard for them to not have smug feelings of superiority and entitlement of 'how things should be'. I've had personal experiences btw, as have family members.

Same thing with African Americans living in the US.

There is a reason why most Jewish people left Germany. Why would they want to be around those people?