• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2020-21

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Southampton v Shrewsbury is off. Liverpool v Villa in doubt. Derby going to Chorley without any first team players who are all isolating. Klopp will be gutted if he gets a bye instead of going out.
So it sounds like my lot are being thrown out of the FA Cup because of a Covid outbreak and Saturdays game is already off as we have another 2 cases to go with the 13 we definitely know about already.

Uppercut

Something's going on with that City defence. They've conceded 3 times in 15 games. It's not even that they're dominating possession so much that no one has a chance to attack. They're just really good at defending. It's as if Guardiola has gone out of his way to show he's better than Mourinho at Mourinho's schtick.

Uppercut

I didn't see much of it but it looked like they came across as a competitive side without quite being good enough to deserve anything from the game.

Meanwhile Mourinho threw away another lead.

Niall

International Coach
Maybe Guardiola has finally got his defensive pieces to fit together as he intended?

City defensively with Dias look really good, but obviously the issue is the lack of goals .

I don't know if they should overthink it as they have elite attackers who seem in a bit of a rut right now. Its a nice run of fixtures so should expect a few hammerings doled out which will help matters. Heck even the dreaded Villa game for them doesn't look as daunting due to their covid issues.

Niall

International Coach
City will be pissing themselves laughing at that turgid match.

On paper the result is fine for both , but do think Utd will be annoyed that when they stepped it up towards the end it was obvious the game was at their mercy.

Shaw and Fabinho the best players on the pitch while Salah and Bruno were very poor.

flibbertyjibber

At least next week there will be a penalty shootout to decide it.

Thank god I am working so won't have to watch such garbage again.