• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DoG's Top 100 Test Bowlers Countdown Thread 100-1

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thanks a lot for the effort DoG. I'll go ahead and say this was better than any Anantha stats analysis I've read on Cricinfo. Great write ups also.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Murali
Barnes
Hadlee
Steyn

Would make for an extremely entertaining bowling lineup.
Only one problem, you know Barnes will demand the new ball!

Great thread DoG, true quality as we've come to expect from you. Looking forward to the batsmen list!

Bolo

State Captain
Great job on the thread. It has been easily my favourite ever on CW.

The way the information was presented and the range of info gave so many discussion points. The list itself kept things moving along and the unpredictably of the rankings kept it exciting. Top notch.

smash84

The Tiger King
Awesome work DoG. As I said ��, one of the best threads on CW in a while. Would definitely be waiting for the batting thread next year

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Knew it was gonna be him...Murali...As Mike Atherton would say, "Mew-Rahli"

Great work Days of Grace.

*Can I pull you beard? A light tug"

Bijed

International Regular
I'll join everyone else in saying thank you DoG for doing this thread, it's been a pleasure to read all the way through. Loads of quality points and lasted long emough to earn a ton of career points too :)

Days of Grace

International Captain
Thanks again, everyone.

I want to post a table with columns for career, overall, peak, non-home, and quality opposition points. How can I do that?

Days of Grace

International Captain
Yes, I can see that, but I have no idea how to copy and paste from excel into these.

[tr]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]

Bijed

International Regular
Yes, I can see that, but I have no idea how to copy and paste from excel into these.

[tr]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr]
Ah, sorry, my bad. I've just tried pasting directly from libreoffice calc in the testing forum, if you just select the cells in excel and paste them straight into the reply box (not into a separate table) it should work?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Best bet is to copy it from Excel into notepad. Align it all there and then copy and paste it from there’s into the
Code:
 feature