• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Road to the 2017-18 Ashes in Australia

S.Kennedy

International Vice-Captain
I think most Englishmen believe Oz will win making it a bit hard to enter Jingo mode and sledge away. The best I have involves Renshaw ****ting his trews at the first sight of a Finn bouncer. Not very realistic - I know. It is more likely Finn will fall over the stumps and roll along the wicket like an inebriated ape on roller skates.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Correct.

Hard to get up for flaming the Aussies round here these days. I don’t know who most of the posters supporting the crims are. There’s you and your usual drivel. And then Stephen makes strange posts about how James Anderson wouldn’t make his local grade side. And he’s one of the better ones. Feels like the quality of Aussie troll has really declined in step with the cricketers over the past decade.

4-0 England is my tip
****ing hell, if that's the case we may as well close the doors now.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think most Englishmen believe Oz will win making it a bit hard to enter Jingo mode and sledge away. The best I have involves Renshaw ****ting his trews at the first sight of a Finn bouncer. Not very realistic - I know. It is more likely Finn will fall over the stumps and roll along the wicket like an inebriated ape on roller skates.
Do you mind not swearing?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has the English cookbook been leaked this time round? Need some pretentious breakfast ideas.

Gnske

I think we all know what the English are going to be eating in this series

Burgey

Finn and Ali both apparently have an injury. Finn hit on his knee in the nets and Mooen a side strain.

Burgey

It’ll be better when the series starts and the likes of HB and ***** aren’t allowed to post in the sub-forum.

Daemon

Finn and Ali both apparently have an injury. Finn hit on his knee in the nets and Mooen a side strain.
Mason Crane must be ****ting himself right now. Can't believe they may throw the kid into the deep end like this.

Woodster

International Captain
It was always going to be the case if Moeen picked up a niggle that we would look short of spin options due to the presumed reluctance of throwing Crane in there for his debut as the sole spinner, especially in the opening Test.

Jack Leach must be checking his phone every couple of minutes waiting for the call. Really hope, and not just for his spin bowling, that Moeen's scan is more precaution than anything else, always worry when a bowler has side issues.

cnerd123

likes this
It’ll be better when the series starts and the likes of HB and ***** aren’t allowed to post in the sub-forum.
you're going to be begging me to post

look at how I single handedly sold the forum on the HK T20 Blitz and have raised the presence of Bangladesh and HK cricket in general around here.

I'm a taste maker, trend setter, one of a kind influencer

You're gonna wish I cared about this series.

Gnske

Mason Crane must be ****ting himself right now. Can't believe they may throw the kid into the deep end like this.
There's really no need to be dirty, what's wrong with saying he'll be anxious?

Burgey

you're going to be begging me to post

look at how I single handedly sold the forum on the HK T20 Blitz and have raised the presence of Bangladesh and HK cricket in general around here.

I'm a taste maker, trend setter, one of a kind influencer

You're gonna wish I cared about this series.
Nah, you’re just like a mosquito. Persistent and annoying, whilst occasionally spreading insidious disease.

cnerd123

likes this
Nah, you’re just like a mosquito. Persistent and annoying, whilst occasionally spreading insidious disease.
The fact that you have no one else to banter with speaks volumes about how meaningless and un anticipated this series is

Burgey

We have a sub forum for this series to keep the riff raff out. That’s why you can’t post once it starts.