• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

9th June - Group A - New Zealand v Bangladesh

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

Meridio

International Regular
These two giving an absolute demonstration to our lot on how to bat in these overs. They're not mindlessly slogging, they're placing the ball in good stead and picking up singles if the ball isn't quite there for it.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
NZ have been bested primarily because none of the supporting cast worked in this tournament. Looking at Corey, Neesham, Santner here.

Howe_zat

Audio File
It's good that ***** went away. His presence probably jinxes the bangers
probably? it's been clinically proven

edit:

No Shakib and Mahmadullah, I'm not falling for the false hope this time

I got my own cricket match tomorrow. And we might actually win. So I'm calling it a night and going to bed, I'll read about your loss in the morning
He has missed out on quite a lot of false hope this time.

Last edited:

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh well, not unpredictable. Still absolutely reliant on 3-4 guys, who carried us through our home summer and made us look half great.

Well done Bangladesh, deserved.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
I just cannot fathom how an earth you have a side 34/4, IN CONDITIONS YOU HAVE AN ADVANTAGE IN, and then contrive to let this mess happen? As impressive as it is by BD, this is one hell of a **** up by the kiwis tbh. Will questions have to be asked about Hesson now after this impending humiliation?