• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

9th June - Group A - New Zealand v Bangladesh

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
From 201-3 in the 39th over to 265 in 50 overs, WITHOUT being bowled out? How the **** does that happen?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think the key is that Bangladesh keep well on top of the run-rate, I could definitely see a situation where they drift for a few overs, the RRR goes over 7, brain fade and things escalate rapidly.

If Bangladesh can keep it to 6 then at least when the inevitable happens the new bat isn't under immediate pressure to score. And it's not like Bangladeshis are built to smash it into the stands anyway.

smash84

The Tiger King
Another tight over like that and the pressure will start to build on the batsmen.
Its been almost 14 overs since i had hoped that htese 2 last for 15 overs. Good stuff. However the job isn't done yet. If these 2 stay around until the 45th over then even 50 is possible to attain in last 5 overs.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
NZ's wide count is horrendous. Will be interesting to see if these two play for their 100 or carry on doing what they've done.