• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No wonder people are calling this Mexamerica angle ********. They should've bought Carlito back to spit apple in his face.

Athlai

Not Terrible
That Kalisto Ryback match had some epic spots. The spinebuster into power bomb into power bomb was one of the most brutal things I've ever seen Ryback do.

Kalisto's finisher off the top rope is fricken awesome too.

cover drive man

International Captain
Inclined to agree with GIMH on HBK being GOAT but shawn didn't take a tiger suplex off a ramp

Kobashi >>>>all
Kobashi's up there but I've got to put misawa ahead. So ****ing intense and multi-faceted despite the blank facial expressions, not sure I've seen anyone take more of them crazy high-angle bumps. Even if it did kill him in the end.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So that angle they used in the contract is disgusting and typical of this stupid company

edit

Jason Solomon ‏@Jonomonster 1h1 hour ago
Hey @davemeltzerWON, I think we have a winner for Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic #Raw

Last edited:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
You'd have thought they would have learned their lesson about this sort of thing after the backlash they got for all the "Eddie's in hell" promos Orton did after Eddie's death.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Have to wonder if the segment between HHH and Cesaro was the E's idea of a joke. (i.e. the way HHH comes in and basically says that the company rates Cesaro as some super talented athlete, when it's obvious that they really do not rate him at all).

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Have to wonder if the segment between HHH and Cesaro was the E's idea of a joke. (i.e. the way HHH comes in and basically says that the company rates Cesaro as some super talented athlete, when it's obvious that they really do not rate him at all).
They do rate him as a wrestler imo. Vince himself said in that podcast what a phenomenal athlete Cesaro is. They just don't think he's marketable enough for a main event role.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I disagree for the most part, it was a bit difficult to watch but it's made me 10x keener to watch their match at SS. It wasn't as bad as the Eddies in hell line (which Eddie probably would have suggested and loved himself if he had still been around) and it managed to bring out by far the best mic work from Charlotte so far. It's hardly like they're really disrespecting the family either.

Walked the line for sure but now I want to see Charlotte wear outfits like that and be a baddass champion.

Cesaro is starting to get more protected in his losses, notice the elbow on the apron spot? The not so subtle referencing of Vinces opinion on Cesaro from the podcast. They're definitely thinking about him. He's clearly not going to main event any PPV anytime soon but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a short push in the next year to be that sort of contender.

Thought all the quarter final matches were good, the ADR and Kalisto one probably the worst because it was a bit sloppy but some good spots in there and a nice bit of story telling recovery by ADR after the mask botch. Slapping Kalisto around made it seem like he was making an effort to disrespect him all along. The end spot was also easily the best ADR stomp in terms of build, it actually made sense why Kalisto was there. It's a cool finisher but it's just a bit.... Incredibly set up.

Breeze and Truth was good, both great at playing to the crowd in there own way.

Also holy **** Neville's reverse hurricana looked like it killed Owens the first time I watched it. I just couldn't work out how he didn't just get driven straight onto his head. Awesome little ending to that one.