• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To this day my dream match would be Kurt vs Bret, I don't see anything scandalous about picking either of them tbh. Kurt was probably more versatlie with his personality, as in he could do comedy while Bret wasn't funny at all (or maybe Bret wasn't given the same chances/material as Kurt). Other than that it's a wash.
Yeah one of the ATG "could have been" matches. In fact any combination of Kurt/Eddie/Bret/Bryan would've been off the charts spectacular.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
deliberately left out Benoit because of what happened or genuinely don't think he should be in that company?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Shawn>>>>>>>all
Nah not on the criteria we are using, because if we are talking about who you'd take for business, you don't want your main guy being a bloke who will give up the title cos he cbf like he did in 97.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Nah not on the criteria we are using, because if we are talking about who you'd take for business, you don't want your main guy being a bloke who will give up the title cos he cbf like he did in 97.
Shawn is the best and you suck. Some of his best matches were 2005-10 tbh

Teja.

Global Moderator
Agree that Shawn is the best post-1990 in the WWE/F, he'd be up there with Bret/Kurt purely on 88-97 but then he has an arguably even better phase in his career 02-09. Bret's career pretty much ended due to injury around the 2000 mark and Kurt went off to TNA, but he could well have been better if he was in WWE for ten more years but Kurt decided that the work rate was too much. I don't really follow TNA, NJPW etc. but in purely WWE terms, Shawn is the best ever IMO.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Shawn is the best and you suck. Some of his best matches were 2005-10 tbh
Summerslam '02 with HHH is probably my favourite match of all time. His career after back injury was incredible because he was a guy you'd bank on to deliver his best every PPV, I think it's amazing that between 02-10, he had all of one WHC reign yet was arguably the best PPV performer of the period.

Last edited:

Agent TBY

International Captain
Agree that Shawn is the best post-1990 in the WWE/F, he'd be up there with Bret/Kurt purely on 88-97 but then he has an arguably even better phase in his career 02-09. Bret's career pretty much ended due to injury around the 2000 mark and Kurt went off to TNA, but he could well have been better if he was in WWE for ten more years but Kurt decided that the work rate was too much. I don't really follow TNA, NJPW etc. but in purely WWE terms, Shawn is the best ever IMO.
What?

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Saw a Hogan WWE action figure at the mall yesterday. Wasnt sure if it was rare now since wwe must have pulled up most of his merchandise.

Edit: Apparently not. WWE Elite Hogan figure is widely available.

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kevin Owens Verified account
‏@FightOwensFight
It’s ok everyone. We still have New Day.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Michaels is the greatest PPV superstar. But I think the likes of Kurt/Rock/Austin/Eddie might have him beat when you talk about week in week out sports entertainment.