• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Eva Marie is just terribad. But the powers that be appear to have clearly decided that she will be good/popular, damn all those who say otherwise/don't want her.

Chad Gable and Jason Jordan probably my favourite thing about NXT right now.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
you know, even if all the Flairs did agree to it, it still should not have been approved by Vince

Spikey

Meltzer pretty much said he thinks Michael Hayes pitched the idea and he built a solid case.

"In fact,it's identical to the 1985 angle where Michael Hayes teased Mike Graham about his father being weak just a few months after his father committed suicide. While nobody will say where the idea came from, and it really doesn't matter because good or bad, Vince McMahon is the one with the responsibility for what airs, one of the key guys in creative did an identical angle 30 years ago. And Hayes was the one who argued with Mick Foley in 2007 when Foley thought the Vince McMahon fake death angle on Raw was inappropriate because the industry had so many real deaths, not to mention Sherri Martel had just passed away at the time. Fate destroyed that angle as Chris Benoit killed his wife, son and himself just as the McMahon angle was getting going, and the company realized immediately they could not even consider continuing it."

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
- F4Wonline.com reports that WWE will be releasing a statement on the controversial RAW main event angle with Paige and WWE Divas Champion Charlotte soon. The statement will reportedly say that the idea came from Charlotte, that it was taken out of the script but she insisted it be put in. We'll keep you updated.

Wow, just wow.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Feeling tempted to stay up and watch the show tomorrow. Should hopefully be interesting, whatever happens.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That Bret article is really grim in parts. The way he seems to imply that Rollins should be blamed for getting injured in a freak incident is just ergh.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Bret Hart in "I was never injured/worked hurt/never hurt anyone so everyone else should never be injured/work hurt/never hurt anyone" shock.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
"If someone kneed me in the face like that, I would have met him in the back dressing room with a baseball bat. There’s just no excuse for it.”

:laugh:

Spikey

Feeling tempted to stay up and watch the show tomorrow. Should hopefully be interesting, whatever happens.
man i hope Cesaro joins the new day for the 5 on 5

Leaning towards Reigns winning with no-one (out of Dean/Roman anyway) turning on the night.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Love the VHS tapes there. How often do you reckon Bret watches old tapes of himself per day? I reckon during breakfast and just before bed at the very least.