• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Trent Bridge

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
These ****ing ****y ****s couldn't shut the **** up before the series. Acting like they could just show up. ****ing pissing me off. They've embarrassed themselves and us.

Niall

International Coach
In the last tour, Dhoni was a rock among pebbles. Was the only one who stood tall to the English attack when the rest collapsed around him..
A lot of taunting about his technique but he showed heart especially when quite a few others pretty much gave up towards the end. You have to admire him for that. I like Saha a lot and a few other Indian batsmen, but it would have been much worse if Dhoni was not about.

Niall

International Coach
Root is a machine, think he will England's best batsman in the UAE and Bangladesh as well.

Not so sure about South Africa yet, do any English guys here know if he toured South Africa with the a team even?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Apparently Root is the first batsman to ever ton up on day one in the second innings in The Ashes

#ThingsJoeRootHasDoneThatSteveSmithHasn't

indiaholic

International Captain
A lot of taunting about his technique but he showed heart especially when quite a few others pretty much gave up towards the end. You have to admire him for that. I like Saha a lot and a few other Indian batsmen, but it would have been much worse if Dhoni was not about.
His primary job is to keep wickets which he was absolutely terrible at. I think his terrible keeping cost us more than his batting helped us.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Working and haven't seen much. How has the bowling been from Aus?
Your typical mixed bag. Starc bowled really well before tea. Hazlewood has got a few to move. Lyon looked good against Bairstow early. Loads of dire overpitched **** though.

indiaholic

International Captain
This is magnificent batting from Root though. Think he will do well in South Africa.. Would love to seem him play in the subcontinent.