• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan v New Zealand in the UAE 2014

Flem274*

123/5
so you've ranted and raved about a conspiracy of me crying to the mods, and now you've gone crying to the mods? and we can't defend players from your personal attacks to them, but you lose your **** if someone questions wagner or mitchell and then you post more personal attacks about other players?

im going to tell you a secret - i can't remember the last time i reported one of your posts. i've been skipping past them a lot recently.

Flem274*

123/5
I didn't complain about the first attack...but having just seen the next response to Blocky which clearly is also a subliminal attack on yours truly i had no choice but to report him...the guy really can act like a toddler when people don't see things his way and it's embarrassing tbh.

I might not be an angel but at least i don't get personal..
was it?

if the cap fits.

ohnoitsyou

International Regular
I didn't complain about the first attack...but having just seen the next response to Blocky which clearly is also a subliminal attack on yours truly i had no choice but to report him...the guy really can act like a toddler when people don't see things his way and it's embarrassing tbh.

I might not be an angel but at least i don't get personal..
I was meaning years back when Phlegm was a mod :P

Imo you should remove the 29 test series without defeat from your sig, it has zero relevance to whether WI are currently a minnow or not, and Flem always brings it up.

Blocky

Banned
so you've ranted and raved about a conspiracy of me crying to the mods, and now you've gone crying to the mods? and we can't defend players from your personal attacks to them, but you lose your **** if someone questions wagner or mitchell and then you post more personal attacks about other players?

im going to tell you a secret - i can't remember the last time i reported one of your posts. i've been skipping past them a lot recently.
Yes, because me pointing out repeatedly that Wagner was easily our third best, if not second best bowler during a season where he outbowled anyone not named Southee in international cricket played in NZ was me losing my ****...? I'm going to tell you a secret, I always find it funny when people like you can't handle that my opinions are better and generally result in something like Wagner performing as he did last season, while your opinions generally result in Guptill or Taylor proving my case and point. Fact.

So sure, go ahead, throw out your little insults - the difference is, this time I know what you are, I know you can't handle banter, so damn right I'll play your game and report you. The only sensitive soul in this place seems to be you, as usual. Mostly because you're also the one who tends to get the most **** wrong about Cricket. Fact. Funny that.

Blocky

Banned
Geez, judging by the comments in the past 24 hours, Taylor's six balls faced must have been REALLY bad...
No, it's just the repeated consistency with which Taylor comes from the off-season into the international season completely underdone getting himself out in the softest of conditions. Ross doesn't have the training ethic that professional cricketers should have, every now and again he pulls his finger out of his ass (generally when he's being criticsed by the media or other players) and goes on to prove what he can do, but him coming in completely underdone in a series of cricket just isn't good enough.