• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2014-15

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
United played really well tbh. Though you'd back Chelsea to deal with a set piece better than that.

Still a good week for Arsenal, so won't complain.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Remember all that fuss about whether Janujaz could play for England? Seemed a bit previous for the next Macheda TBH.
Did quite well first half tbh and seemed to have beating of Ivanovic.

In the 2nd was shifted out wide right for Di Maria to change and struggled. Faded out even more in a 4.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Remember all that fuss about whether Janujaz could play for England? Seemed a bit previous for the next Macheda TBH.
I've never gotten the hype tbh. Still a good game to watch and can't complain with both sides dropping points.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Hmm. Think this is true first half but thought we were poor second half. Still, overall we were better than I expected us to be tbh.
Expected us to mentally crumble after their goal tbh which kind of seemed to happen for 10 minutes partially. But came back decently after that.

Deserved draw on balance of play tbh. Both teams had their good chances to win It (United probably one or 2 more) and set pieces were a particular struggle for United.

Fellaini did quite well. RVP's hold play was much improved as well though not lethal still.

Di Maria was poor. Left of the diamond or somewhat central is his best role. He is inconsistent more out wide.

Blind, Mata meh. Januzaj was good first half faded 2nd.

Rojo was bailed out thrice first half. Smalling was good.

duffer

Mourinho can seriously go and do one though. Negative, cynical and sterile in his two games in Manchester this season. Horrible, if they go the league season unbeaten I'll stop smoking weed.

grecian

Funny how United celebrated a late equaliser at home like they had won the league.
Good quote there.

Oh I've missed winding up people on Exeweb, I didn't think I would, but drinking early in the day has made me realise what fun I can have after a City win.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Chelsea are so negative that I think United should have won. They got lucky not to concede a penalty though.

Heard Tyler say that this is the worst start after 9 games for United in 25 years.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Chelsea are so negative that I think United should have won. They got lucky not to concede a penalty though.

Heard Tyler say that this is the worst start after 9 games for United in 25 years.
One point worse off than last season, think Moyes had substantially harder fixtures too

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah it's terrible. Reminds me of Halloween themed sour sweets for some reason.
It really is hideous. But haha @ Spurs anyway. One of the few teams I would be pleased to see Newcastle win against.

Edit: Their defending on the Ameobi goal was just amazingly bad.

Last edited:

Pothas

Why do people do that?

The amount of people that leave 5 minutes before half time baffle me as well.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One point worse off than last season, think Moyes had substantially harder fixtures too
We're clearly far better than we were under Moyes though. Dropped a lot of points by not sorting out transfers in time for the season starting, which might turn out to be important.

I didn't think Chelsea were especially negative.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
United are getting better, but they've still done the worst out of everyone in the league relative to the same fixtures last season...

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also that De Gea save right before the Chelsea goal was properly insane. Throws his left hand up as a decoy.