• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Highlights on Fox News now. How great to hear Bill commentating?

I got the impression from that little interview with him at tea that he might be pulling the pin :(

Hooksey

Banned
The perfect start for Australia. 200 to get. 10 wickets.

Those last wicket runs this morning invaluable in the scheme of things.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If only C00ta-Nile had caught KP in the first dig, Australia could have taken the extra half hour tonight.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Lyon should hit the pillow tonight deeply satisfied with his days work. Yeah the poms batted poorly and the wind helped but man those wickets came at an absolutely crucial moment. The runs were just gravy. WAG.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
How pathetic are those Poms?
As bad as I've ever seen, and I've seen a fair bit of crap over the years. But for sheer bone-headedly spineless stupidity, this lot take the biscuit. Bring on the bad eggs and rotten fruit when they fly home. Preferably tomorrow night. There's no point to keeping the useless ****s out there any longer.

Dissector

International Debutant
Haha, you caught my post just before deletion. This test was looking quite interesting actually ; hopefully the English bowlers can make something of it tomorrow.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As bad as I've ever seen, and I've seen a fair bit of crap over the years. But for sheer bone-headedly spineless stupidity, this lot take the biscuit. Bring on the bad eggs and rotten fruit when they fly home. Preferably tomorrow night. There's no point to keeping the useless ****s out there any longer.
I don't disagree but have to say that I think the management have suddenly lost the ability to communicate with the players. At no time have all eleven appeared to be singing from the same hymn sheet and that hasn't been a problem for years. I can only surmise that Cook's travails with the bat have adversely affected his captaincy - never thought I'd say this but I think he needs some time back in the ranks and that the arsehole Pietersen should get the captaincy back for a while - he might even make a decent fist of it

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I was appalled with the innings of Bresnan and Broad.
1) They tried to get off the mark with expansive shots
2) The ball wasn't there for that shot for either of them
3) It wasn't their role to hit boundaries. In fact if they had just faced maidens it would have served a purpose as then KP might have seen off Johnson and then they could have blasted after that.

If you are going to be a test match number 8 or number 9 then you have duty to take it seriously not just have a larrup. I don't mind if numbers 10 or 11 bat irresponsibly however as the game shouldn't come down to them.

England don't deserve to win this and they probably know it.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Is it true that England will be ranked number 5 in the world if they lose this match? Its hard to comprehend really if that is the case as a couple months ago they were rightfully one of the best couple of teams.