• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Not if the selectors right their past wrong and bring Compo back.
Not in the squad though. All they are likely to do for Sydney is give Ballance a game and shuffle.

Is Robson still around? Think you guys will be seeing him sooner than later.

hazsa19

International Regular
The inevitable strangle has arrived. When did we stop being able to clip good length balls on the pads for singles?

Last edited:

hazsa19

International Regular
Pietersen getting into a strange position again there, but he actually looks more comfortable now than at any time in this series.

91Jmay

International Coach
300 is a minimum for me. The likes of Warner gets off to a flier and anything less than that is so easily chase-able. Australia pretty firmly ahead at this point for me. I am off to bed, expect us to be 180 all out and Aus 120-1 by close.

Night

Spark

Global Moderator
300 is a minimum for me. The likes of Warner gets off to a flier and anything less than that is so easily chase-able. Australia pretty firmly ahead at this point for me. I am off to bed, expect us to be 180 all out and Aus 120-1 by close.

Night
300 and I'd back England in given our recent history of chasing those sort of scores on slow decks.