• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2nd ODI at Old Trafford

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
@Cabinet I would probably pick the Big Show tbh. I like him in our ODI lineup as he is our second spinner, big hitter and very good in the field. Faulkner is doing a good job here though on debut which is nice to see. I didn't mention before, but well played Clarke!

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
My guilty pleasure - Mitch's batting. Want to see a couple of lofted drives here.

Edit: That's kinda what I meant Cab.

Hooksey

Banned
315 looks to be plenty. England will need a big contribution from Pietersen to stand a chance here IMO.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
just had a chance to look at the Watson LBW appeal, I'm convinced the hotspot mark was too high and I though I saw him hit the back flap of his pad on the way through, you guys probably settled this earlier though

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I think Ravi's gone all street. His accent definitely moving ever more modern urban London; sounds as if each sentence should be ended with "an' ting"

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Umm, okay lads, nice to have a steady start, but we're chasing over 300 and it's the Powerplay ffs.

Paul S

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Fine knock by Bailey. Very capable middle order player. That hundred v West Indies was brilliant.