• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

smash84

The Tiger King
As somebody mentioned earlier we need at least 700 in the first innings to make a match out of it (and that ain't happening). Amla, Kallis, Smith, and De Villiers are going to come out and murder our ****ty attack..........Hafeez the strongest link in there :ph34r:

mohammad16

U19 Captain
As somebody mentioned earlier we need at least 700 in the first innings to make a match out of it (and that ain't happening). Amla, Kallis, Smith, and De Villiers are going to come out and murder our ****ty attack..........Hafeez the strongest link in there :ph34r:
Stop sounding like a ****. It is a different pitch, Pakistan will be bowling last on here, it should turn more and give Ajmal the edge. Also Irfan may very well be able to claim a couple of important wickets, this match is on, SA still has the edge but anything can happen.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I realise the Pakistan attack is significantly weaker without Junaid, but you have to cut this **** out.

Getting to 400 would be a tough ask from here, but it is on the cards and in reality is the best possible outcome Pakistan could have hoped for against SA's bowling attack.

SA, like any team, will find the going a bit more difficult with some pressure on their batsman. There's also the inconvenience and indignity of having to spend more than a session in the field that might affect their best laid plans.

Not saying they're going to collapse in a heap, but it is a good situation to be in.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Thank God we're still carrying "tailenders" like Younis on the team. Great fightback. I can accept defeat to the best team in the world on their home ground, but I can't accept a lack of fight.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Thank God we're still carrying "tailenders" like Younis on the team. Great fightback. I can accept defeat to the best team in the world on their home ground, but I can't accept a lack of fight.
:shy::D

Come on Fu that was me motivating our players. Shafiq and Younis must have read my posts. :p

Fusion

Global Moderator
:shy::D

Come on Fu that was me motivating our players. Shafiq and Younis must have read my posts. :p
Haha, I actually didn't even remember who posted that. From now on, I want you to post the same before EVERY match. Based on Younis' innings, it motivated him for sure! :)

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Lol, will do. In fact I didn't even watch the match, but did watch the previous bloodbath. I will be sure to miss the next test as well. :D

Briony

International Debutant
If Pakistan could pour on the runs we might go to Centurion all tied up which would show how even cricket is between the teams at the top. Pakistan showing that unlike the kiwis, they can tame the SA attack which runs out of answers if the quicks can't penetrate. Luckily for them the last test is in Centurion which is favourable to them. It's funny how each series they struggle in one test but this Cape Town pitch doesn't suit their strengths and looks more favourable to Pakistan's. No wonder they were happy to be batting first.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I think Pakistani fans are just worried that they can fold in the next ten runs. The keeper bats like Chris Martin in international games depite having a higher FC average then Azhar,Asad and Hafeez and then there is a long tail. It was a good fight back but even then its just even steven,s just like the first test day 2 might just give us a better picture.