• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
must say Lillee did have an aura about him

Dennis Lillee and Viv Richards - Boxing Day 1981 - YouTube

a hint of reverse there?
Highly unlikely, IMHO. It was a brand new ball and the Windians were 10/3 before Viv fell.

Looks like just a hint of (conventional) shape in and tbf, the Antiguan played it poorly. Not the best delivery the great man had ever bowled, but the Lillee-Richards contest, the theatre and the MCG crowd egging him on adds to the magnificent spectacle.

As someone in the other thread remarked, one of the most spectacular first days ever - 26th December, 1981.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
Rob is gun

Highly unlikely, IMHO. It was a brand new ball and the Windians were 10/3 before Viv fell.

Looks like just a hint of (conventional) shape in and tbf, the Antiguan played it poorly. Not the best delivery the great man had ever bowled, but the Lillee-Richards contest, the theatre and the MCG crowd egging him on adds to the magnificent spectacle.

As someone in the other thread remarked, one of the most spectacular first days ever - 26th December, 1981.
Oh. Didn't know about that. For somebody living in Western Europe you are extremely knowledgeable about cricket :)

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Official requests for:

• Cheeqs
  • Greg Blewett getting ****s out
  • MacGill batting, in particular that 43 he made against England at the SCG
  • MacGill in general
  • Jessica Alba n00dz

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
You guys probably haven't read, but some of you will recall my McGrath batting video was taken down due to a false copyright claim, as it turns out by a kid from Pakistan called Fayzann, he regularly posts on my channel. WELL, he went a bit overboard and filed copyright claims against EVERY Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga video on their official channel, and both channels were terminated!! Youtubes policy of just terminating videos and not asking questions backfired hugely. Both channels are being restored as i type and the Beiber fans worldwide are so angry its hilarious. They have been reporting all of Fayzann's cricket videos to youtube, hacking his Facebook account, and there are is an online petition to get him arrested and sent to the USA for court. He is only 13. Tell me this isn't damn funny!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You guys probably haven't read, but some of you will recall my McGrath batting video was taken down due to a false copyright claim, as it turns out by a kid from Pakistan called Fayzann, he regularly posts on my channel. WELL, he went a bit overboard and filed copyright claims against EVERY Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga video on their official channel, and both channels were terminated!! Youtubes policy of just terminating videos and not asking questions backfired hugely. Both channels are being restored as i type and the Beiber fans worldwide are so angry its hilarious. They have been reporting all of Fayzann's cricket videos to youtube, hacking his Facebook account, and there are is an online petition to get him arrested and sent to the USA for court. He is only 13. Tell me this isn't damn funny!
Have him call me.

In all seriousness though, that's bloody hilarious.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain

smash84

The Tiger King
Oh God this is hilarious :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So, all his accounts are deleted, so I'm free to file a counter claim to get my channel copyright strikes taken away, and will be able to upload long videos again on my main channel.

In the meantime here' some gold i made yesterday

RICKY PONTING vs GLENN McGRATH - BATTLE OF THE GREATS - YouTube

VIV RICHARDS vs LENNY PASCOE 1981/82 - YouTube

LENNY PASCOE vs WEST INDIES 1981/82 - WHAT A BOWLER! - YouTube

VIV RICHARDS faces crazy bouncer barrage from LENNY PASCOE 1981/82 3rd test - YouTube
gun uploads